Sunday, May 11, 2014

FAMILY PLAYING TOGETHER

Today being Mother's Day my mind races with all the memories Motherhood provides. Our two girls are now grown and have their own children. So the fun just expands to more hands on play. The girls have also embraced the love of crafting in all different areas. Their pleasure also runs to gardening, animal husbandry, wood work and building, furniture refinishing,photography, cooking and every sport availabe. We all love to read. We all love many of the same activities. THEY ARE BOTH EXTREMELY CREATIVE. Their gift for language makes some of this stuff even more fun and expandable. I will be posting things I have created specifically for any one of them. I will also post and share photos of things made by them for me or our home. When I can calm my mind down and just feel what my body is taking in, it is with such appreciation that I say WOW how blessed I have been. How blessed I am. What joy it has brought to my life to share something that I so enjoy. Both of my sisters are very creative as well. If we just had time on our hands to sit together and play together, we would have sooooooooooo much fun. We done this but not enough. Thank you girls. Lets play more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home