Sunday, May 11, 2014

WHATS ON THE WEB IS AMAZING

Recently my dear friend Sheryl and I were chatting about the great You Tube learning clips available. One can learn anything for free. She then proceeded to change my life when she shared two new blog spots for card making. OH MY GOODNESS. She doesn't even know it yet how absorbed I am with these two sites. She and I love to create cards using all of our learned techniques. Since the day we met over 38 years ago we have had crafts and designing in common. This web site is for the sole purpose of posting the photo library I have memorializing the crafting and designing done by my little hands. I have always photographed my finished projects, page by page if necessary. These photos sit in a computer library and I can look back with pleasure on the many things created by my little hands. Classes and learning video's have been a must for me. I myself have taught tee shirt design and applique. I published a craft book of these designs and how to. It is definitely rewarding to view the creations and re-live the satisfaction I reaped from designing something. Posting a project that one finishes while in an on-line class as been a challenge for me. So, to cure it, I am establishing this blog where my finished work will be display. Recently, joining on line Watercolor Card Painting class even made it more important as I do want to participate in their gallery postings. It is difficult for me to do that from my own "computer" files. Now that I can upload to my own blog spot, sharing will be simplified. So here we go............ Oh, now I have to spend the time it will take to upload my photos that have been so coveted from years of "PLAYING". It will be fun and rewarding. I have also decided to scan all of the beautiful cards my friend Sheryl and others have made for me. I have saved them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home